Learn. Connect. Develop.
About the Regional Workshop Series
The virtual It’s Time Texas Regional Workshop Series aims to empower local health champions with the skills, knowledge, resources, and connections to improve health within their schools, workplaces, and communities.
A collaboration between It’s Time Texas, SNAP-Ed, and regional constituents, the It’s Time Texas Regional Workshop Series will encompass community networking between participants, interactive presentations, and inspirational thought leaders with relevant community health insights. The content of It’s Time Texas Regional Workshop Series will highlight local health needs and provide participants with professional education, networking opportunities, and examples of collaborative partnerships addressing chronic disease prevention through the lens of health equity.
It’s Time Texas will close the Regional Workshop Series with a virtual open house to provide opportunities to connect with the It’s Time Texas team and learn about our year-round programs and initiatives.
Who Should Attend
- Community Health Workers (CHWs)
- Community Health Collaborative(CHC) & Coalition Members
- Social Workers
- School Health Advisory Council (SHAC) members K-12 Educators & Administrators
- Social Services and Nonprofit Professionals
- Individuals Who Want to Learn Ways They Can Help Their Community Be Healthier