It’s Time Texas Response to COVID-19
The health, safety, and wellbeing of Texans is our top priority.
It’s Time Texas works closely with institutions, local governments, schools, and community organizations across Texas, and we are staying in touch with them about COVID-19 (coronavirus). We are also closely monitoring the evolving situation and taking action based on guidance from the Center for Disease Control (CDC) and Texas Health and Human Services, Texas Department of State Health Services (DHHS).
As public health recommendations shift to prevent the spreading of coronavirus across Texas and the United States, we will be proactive in implementing safety measures in relation to It’s Time Texas programs, initiatives, and events.
- All It’s Time Texas staff are strongly encouraged to work from home and limit business travel through April 13. We are here for you and will continue to be available by phone or email during this time.
- In the wake of the coronavirus, and its impact on Texas families and schools, we have made the decision to suspend Healthy Texas Week for 2020.
- The It’s Time Texas Regional workshops in San Antonio has been rescheduled for August 20, 2020. We are in close contact with community members in San Angelo and Tyler, where additional workshops are being planned, and will update registrants and speakers as new information arises.
- The Healthier Texas Summit is currently set to proceed as scheduled on October 29- 30. We will update registrants and speakers as new information arises.
- Information regarding It’s Time Texas’ Stronger Austin programming and events can be found at strongeraustin.org.
We will update this page regularly with additional information and safety measures as they are enacted. We encourage you to stay safe and follow CDC guidelines.
Every day at It’s Time Texas, we partner with Texans working to improve health within their homes, schools, workplaces, and communities. Right now, this work is more important than ever. Thank you for being a part of our mission to empower Texans to lead healthier lives and build healthier communities.
- For general and program-related inquiries, please call 512-533-9555.
- For media inquiries, please contact Tracy Walker at 512-638-7761.
Find information and updates about the coronavirus, including the latest tips for protecting yourself and others: